RECYCLING DURING COVID-19 PHYSICAL DISTANCING REQUIRED
We’re working hard to keep recycling during COVID-19 safe!
Nechako Bottle Depot will be maintaining our hours for now with our drive-thru service windows but closing our inside counter service. Thank you for your understanding.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is concerning for us all, and is changing the way many of us go about our daily lives.
Beverage container refunds provide many of our customers with a significant portion of their income. Our priority is to continue to support these customers, our team members, and our community, especially during these uncertain times. In order to serve our customers and our communities, all of our depots will maintain our standard hours of operation. We will update any changes to this on our website.
We follow and would ask that our clients practice, the Community-based measures to mitigate the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Canada as outlined on the Government of Canada website. This includes:
- Ensure PHYSICAL DISTANCING
- All staff and customers are to keep a 6ft distance (at least 1 cart’s length) from each other during all interactions.
- Refrain from social contact (visiting our depots) if you are feeling unwell, are exhibiting any symptoms, or have been in contact with an individual who has been diagnosed or is experiencing symptoms.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough and sneeze.
- Refrain from touching your face.
- Distance yourself from others while in our parking lot and in line.
- Use our hand sanitizers and hand-washing stations located in every depot.
Due to the nature of our business, for your safety and the safety of our team, our team members regularly wear protective gear, follow hygiene protocols and our depots are sanitized using industrial strength cleaners on a regular basis. We also practice all actions consistent with guidance from Health Canada, as well as provincial and local authorities.
We remain committed to keeping you informed while we work to continue to support our communities.